Monday, March 29, 2010

It is never to early to learn chores!!

Lance I can't wait for Davis to start doing chores, so we are teaching him how to sweep....haha!!! Just kidding....I was loading the dishwasher and I turned around and Davis was getting the broom from the pantry, so I let him carry on to see what he would do and documented it with pictures. It seemed like he knew exactly what to do, I guess he has seen his mommy do this everyday! What amazes me is when he was finished he tried to put the broom back in the pantry. He is going to make his wife really happy one day if he keeps this up.....but we all know that will change..ha!!





"Sweeping is finished.....off to my next chore!"

1 comment:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

LOL! Kaylee does the same thing so we got her her own set (mop, broom, dustpan) for her birthday. We got the "real" ones because she knows the difference and doesn't like the "play" ones. Jon cut them down to her size and she cleans all day! I can't believe Davis will be one soon!