Thursday, August 19, 2010

First CHANGE at the Cone House!!

First CHANGE at the Cone House......
First Day of School
Does he look excited or what?





Lance and I are so excited for Davis! He has a new year ahead of him with so many new experiences. Last year, he had the wonderful opportunity to have our neighbor Mrs. Tina watch him (and he was the only one with Mrs. Tina)! It was really perfect for his first year.......but the teacher in me really wanted him to be able to be exposed to more kids. Davis is so social Lance and I really thought Mother's Morning Out would be so good for him. I have heard such good things about Creekside Christian Academy, and they take kids once they can walk....which most places won't take them until they are two. So everything worked out perfect! Davis is going to school three days a week from 9:00 - 1:00. His teachers are WONDERFUL! This works out perfect with my new work schedule and I am able to get so much accomplished while he is at school. MeMe is still watching him on Tuesdays ......which he loves and Friday he is MINE all day.....which I LOVE! He is happy when I drop him off and happy when I pick him up! I am just so excited that his first week went well and that he seems to be adjusting so well. He even met a little friend, Parker....and Parker and Davis have the same birthday!!

1 comment:

Hillary Hull said...

Yay! My sister took a cute picture of Parker and Davis meeting last week - I'll have to email it to you. So excited our little boys are going to be buds! :) XO