Tuesday, October 26, 2010

18 Month Pictures of Davis

Well, I know that I have been MIA for a LONG while, and I promise I will be back soon! I have so many pictures to post, but I wanted to go ahead and post these. For those of you who don't know......Lance and I both went to Berry College in Rome, GA and that is where we met, and we also got married there. We LOVE Berry and I couldn't wait until Davis was old enough to do his pictures there...I have been waiting and waiting for that time. If you have never been to Berry, you need to go it is so worth the trip!


Lance and I packed Davis up and headed to Rome late Friday afternoon to meet Katherine Birkbeck....who is my FAVORITE photographer.....I LOVE her work! Last time we took pictures with Katherine Davis was 6 months old, and I told her over and over how happy he was and I swear he did not smile once that day, and those of you who know Davis know that is so not like him. But Friday was a completely different day....thank goodness! The only problem was he was so happy RUNNING around everywhere, we could barely get a good family picture, but she sure got some GREAT shots of Davis and boy did his personality show. Lance and I just love this pictures because she really captured his little fun spirit!

After pictures we went to eat at one of our favorite college restaurants Schroeders! It was a fun evening down memory lane!

Here is Katherine's Blog Post (I copied this from her Blog). If you love pictures, you can stalk her blog like I do...haha!! The pictures show up even better on her blog if you want to look at them there, you will have to scroll down to October 26th.


Last Friday I got together with the Cone family! Last time I did pictures with Davis he was not the happiest little boy that his parents always tell me that he is. Well, this time he was ready to smile and laugh and run! After taking pictures for a little bit I think he realized who I was and what I was doing. We let him run and play all over Berry but when he would stop to notice me he would immediately bend down on one knee and strike a pose. It was the funniest thing ever and oh so cute! Davis is going to be a big brother in February as well! Maybe he'll teach her how to pose for pictures when she arrives. Here are some of my favorites from Friday's session...







This is what he did most! Good thing Katherine is good at getting pictures on the RUN!



















Look at his hair.....this is when we decided that he was DONE!!!

"YAY!!!! I am finished!!!"

5 comments:

Kasi Sexton said...

Kim - these are BEAUTIFUL! I love all the beautiful buildings in the background. I think I'm going to have to have pictures made at Berry one day with my little family too!

Amber said...

Such great pictures! And your little belly is just too cute!

Hillary Hull said...

Love the pictures Kim! SO precious :) You look so great, too! You are the cutest pregnant mommmy :)

Kiley said...

Those are so cute Kim! And you look great, hope you are feeling good as well! Did you guys have a fun Halloween?

Anne Marie said...

Kim the pictures are so beautiful! You look beautiful too! Can't wait to hear what you guys are expecting!