Thursday, November 4, 2010

Well.....Davis is going to have a........Sister!!

~October 3rd~
We have known this for a while, I am just so BEHIND on blogging! I could not wait until our 20 week appointment to find out what we were having......as soon as I was close to 16 weeks we went to a ultrasound studio to identify the gender and our doctor was correct it was a girl!! Lance and I could not be more excited......Davis may not know what he is in for, but I know he will LOVE having a little sister to look after. We are so blessed and cannot wait for our baby girl to get here!
And now we can let the SHOPPING begin....I think Lance may have a heart attack when he finds out how much girls cost.............they are so EXPENSIVE!! When we found out we were having a girl, he immediately started thinking of how he was going to keep the boys away and how he was going to pay for wedding...haha! I can't wait to see Lance with a little girl, she will have daddy wrapped around her finger in no time! I just can't wait to have a girl, I treasure the relationship I have with my mom and I cannot wait to have that with my daughter. :)

4 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations! You will absolutely love having one of each! And, yes, those girly girls are expensive. :)

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

You all are going to LOVE having a little girl! Congratulations.

Susannah said...

Yay to the yay! That is awesome!! Girls are so much fun! Congratulations!!

Jus and Kat said...

Wrapped around her dainty fingers? Yea, I know what that's all about! But there's nothing better than watching Justin with her, it's the best!! You'll love it! Congratulations again!