Sunday, January 25, 2009

29 Week Update

Belly Pictures :)


I cannot believe that this is the 29th week for us!! Time is flying by. April will be here before we know it. I have been feeling wonderful, but I am beginning to have trouble sleeping. Davis is super busy ALL the time, which wakes me up constantly through the night. He moves so much, I hope this is not a sign of how active he will be when he gets here. If so, Lance and I are going to have our hands full!! It is the coolest thing to feel and see him move. Lance and I will just be laying on the couch and you can see my stomach moving all over the place. Davis is sure having some fun in there. Time is sneaking away from us very quickly. We are trying to get everything in order for our little guy to get here. We cannot wait to meet him for the first time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, YOu look so cute! I'm so excited for y'all! Susannah

Jensen Fam said...

The room looks adorable! It is very peaceful - I can definitely see you rocking a baby in there. :) Good job picking out the decor!

Your belly is way too cute! I was thinking the other day of our fun childhood days and singing our theme song of weighing 120. It would be funny to come up with one with our weights when we are 40 week pregnant. :) Well maybe not but it was funny to think back on the fun we've had!

I think the coolest part of being pregnant is feeling the baby move! I miss it tremendously when the baby is born. Enjoy this fun part! We will be coming home for an extended weekend in February. We need to meet up for some belly pictures! Your tummy is too cute!

Unknown said...

What a belly!! It looks so cute!! You will have to have Janet take your picture. Mom