Saturday, January 3, 2009

We Finally Finalized Baby Cone's Name....

Well, the name is........Davis William Cone. Lance and I have been going back and forth between names but this is it. We love this name. Davis is a name we both like and William is a family name on Lance's side of the family.

Well, Davis was busy during this holiday season. He even managed to do some shopping for his daddy and grandparents. I did not have room to put this on the Christmas Blog, so I am putting it here. I was trying to think of something creative to do for our parents and Lance for Christmas from Davis. I decided to get them all a little gift with a letter from Davis. Since we were all together on Christmas Eve, I gave them to our parents and Lance then. Lance even got a little teary eyed (Of course he tried to play it off by looking at the gift real quick and then leaving the room, but I caught on.)

Grandma and Grandpa got pajamas and some bibs.
Daddy got a golfing outfit and shoes. Davis is all ready to be Lance's little golfing buddy.


Letter to Grandma and Grandpa


Grandmas opening up their gifts.

Grandma and Grandpa Kreyling
Grandma and Grandpa Cone



6 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Such a cute name. I loved being able to refer to Kaylee by name after we picked hers out. It made it seem more real that she was coming. I just noticed that your due date is one day off of what mine was. Kaylee's was April 14th, but she snuck out early. We were quite ready after 4 1/2 months of contractions and meds to keep her in. :) Good times. Hopefully you wont have to deal with anything like that. Can't wait to see pictures of Davis when he makes his grand entrance. Love you, Janice

Unknown said...

I'm glad the name is now official. It was fun reading about Christmas. We did have a great time this year.
Love you Mom

Anonymous said...

Excited that we can now officially call the little man "Davis". So cute! Can't wait to meet him.

Kelley

LJKreyling said...

Cute name. Jadzia has a boy in her class who is named Davis and he is really nice and cute. At least I think so. Jadzia doesn't think so. :-) I love the letters that Davis wrote. That is so sweet and I'm glad your feet are feeling better. Jamie and I decided not to run the Boston marathon this year..maybe next year. We are doing a 1/2 marathon on the 17th. It has been unusually cold here so I hope it warms up. I really don't like running in the cold. Pass along hugs and kisses to everyone. We wished we lived closer. Take care

Kiley said...

What a cute idea with the gifts for the grandparents and Lance. I love the name you guys chose!! I'm so relieved you didn't go with "randy" (not that there is anything wrong with that name)

Anonymous said...

I love the "grandparents" pictures!!!