Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Am One Month Old!


Dear Family and Friends,

Can you believe it, I am one month old today? The time is going by so fast. I am growing like a weed and learning how to do new things everyday. I am really strong and I can hold my head up pretty well on my own. I try to stand up all of the time; especially when I get really mad, I turn bright red and get stiff as a bored. My mom put me on my tummy for tummy time yesterday and as she was talking to my dad I decided I would surprise them both and I rolled right over onto my back. They could not believe I did that. Boy did I get their attention! I am making new sounds and very alert. I like to look at everything around me, sometimes I have a hard time going to sleep because I want to check everything out. And talking about sleeping, you all will never guess what I did last night.....I SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!! Mommy and Daddy put me to sleep at 11:30 and I did not wake up until 7:00. I have been a pretty good sleeper from the beginning I usually wake up every 4 hours in the night. I have slept through the night twice. Since I am bigger I have lots of food reserved to get me through the nights. I know my parents wish I would do this every night, but I just am not ready for that yet. I have started to be a little more fussy, I actually scream a lot.....I think that is called having a temper...., during the day and like to be held all the time. My Nana and Meme hold me lots when they are here, but I guess my mom can't do that when it is just the two of us. I love going on walks with my family every night, well, mostly every night.....last night I had some crying fits, but I ended up falling asleep. I have a good life so far. I am looking forward to what I will be able to do in Month 2. I will write again soon.

I love you all!

Davis

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 month DAVIS!!! You are too cute!!!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

What a cute post. Way to grow little man.

Jensen Fam said...

1 month already!? Time definitely flies! He is a doll! I think he is Lance's mini me! Have fun!!

Kiley said...

Wow I can't believe its been 1 month! I love his little feet, they are so cute! anyway, can't wait to see you!!

Anonymous said...

Davis,
How you have grown. Nana can not wait to see and hold you this weekend,I have missed you. I can't believe that you turned over. You are truly gifted!

Love, Nana

Summer said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog. Josh was excited to here from yall. Congrats on the little man! Where did all that hair come from?? So cute!

Anonymous said...

Dear Davis,
I am sitting here looking at your handsome self in your golf outfit. Your Nana is sitting here just smiling looking at you too! I hope to meet you this weekend but Aunt Martha has already held you so she better MOVE OVER FOR ME!!!
I love you,
Auntie Karen

Erin Duvall said...

He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him.

Jensen Fam said...

Hey! We will be in town this weekend. It will be another short trip, life is always just too busy. :) We are going to the temple on Saturday morning and Eric and I can swing by for a quick visit if you guys are up for it? If not, we will be back in town when this little lady is blessed in about 2 months. Just email me and let me know if you guys are game.

Erin Duvall said...

Hey Kim. First you click on new post. Then up in your toolbar, right next to the spell check, there are two pictures. One says add new photo and the other is add new video. Well, you've uploaded pics so it's the icon right next to the "add new photo icon." Davis is a cutie.