Thursday, May 20, 2010

Poole's Mill Park---Play Date

I have seen pictures of this bridge and have always thought what cool pictures I could take of Davis there......it looks so neat but I never realized it was really close to our house. Davis and I met my friends Shannon and Mary Paige and their kids for lunch and a play date at Poole's Mill Park. We had so much fun!! We ate a quick lunch and then went to play. Well....my creative pictures didn't work out so well.....I am going to have to go back with Lance.....I could not get Davis to cooperate by myself. He was to interested in picking up bugs, dirt and running all over the bridge....oh well, I guess we will be going back. He is such a boy.....ha!
Here is the cool bridge!!
Davis LOVED the bucket swings!! He squealed if you pushed him high......he liked to go fast and high!! There was not a good place to sit all the babies so I did not get every one's picture. I will have to get their pictures next time. They are all within three months of each other so they will have a ball once they are all walking.


Here are my attempts to get a good picture......they did not turn out like I wanted...Davis did not want ANYTHING to do with a PICTURE!!






5 comments:

Susannah said...

Love the new blog design! Did you do it, or get someone to do it for you? Also, are you selling your towels at Elle B???
I love all the pictures! My fave is the one of him walking away!!!
Are you counting down the days till school is out yet??

Justin and Kristin said...

The pictures came out great! You must have a special camera. Good job!

Kim said...

Susannah - I did the blog design on the cutest blog on the block, but I really want to figure out how to change font....do you know how to do that?? I have been selling some towels to Elle B to see how it goes...did you see them there? I am also still selling them on my own, I am going to get a blog set up for it...still working on that, but I have been selling them to friends.....they are super cute! Emma needs one for the pool....ha! I just made Davis one and it turned out awesome...Let's get together this summer!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Kim these pictures turned out great! Davis is so stinking cute.

Amber said...

Hey! So where exactly do you live? Poole's Mill is not far from our house either. I've done quite a few photo shoots there. :)

Tell me more about these towels you make. I want to see pictures!