Saturday, May 29, 2010

Having Fun!

I LOVE long weekends! Lance and I did not make any major plans this weekend which has been so nice! He went golfing with my dad today so me and little buddy played around the house this morning. When Lance got home, we went over to my mom and dad's for dinner. Lance grilled out chicken and it was GREAT! Before dinner we all took Davis to play at the new playground in my mom and dad's neighborhood......this is going to be my new hang out for the summer...ha! Their pool was rebuilt last year and now they have a baby pool that is zero entry with tons of little sprinklers, buckets and mushrooms......Davis will love it and be able to walk and play on his own. We will be there next week for sure!

Having FUN on the slide!!





"This is so fun mommy, let's go again and again and again!!!"





Checking out the new pool.....I think we like it!!




Thanks for having us over Meme and Opa!! We will be over a LOT this summer for some fun in the sun!!!

2 comments:

Kasi Sexton said...

I love these pictures! Isn't it great to actually have pictures with your child? I know you're like me - you're usually the one behind the camera!

These pictures are truly great!!!!! Looks like you guys will be having a fun summer!

Susannah said...

How fun! Your hair looks great, it is getting the longest I've ever seen it! Do your parents live in Lake Forest? I can get together any day-we should do a pool visit or something!