Sunday, June 13, 2010

We LOVE our Friends!!

We went up to the Warnocks in Jasper Sunday evening for a cookout with the Scales and Lanes! We had so much fun hanging out with our friends......I wish we could do it more often! Thanks Casey and Kelley for having us......we had a BLAST!!! I was so glad that Ashley and Jon brought Henry so the boys could hang out. We have been trying to get them together for way too long!! They had a great time playing together.......Henry is such a cutie pie!!

Trying to get a picture of Henry and Davis was a challenge!!
Henry sat so good.....Davis.....not so much!!

Davis and Henry checking out Hank!
Davis is thinking that Hank looks very different than Hershel!
The Girls
Jackie, Ashley, Kelley & Me
Lance, Davis & Henry
We were just getting our things packed up and the guys were outside. We noticed Henry and Davis looking out the window at their Daddies! It was such a cute moment.

1 comment:

Kasi Sexton said...

Oh my gosh! I have not seen Jackie in forever! We were lab buddies at Berry; we both were working on a research project with the same professor! I think I did see her once since then; at my sister-in-law's bachelorette party (at Wild Bills of all places!!!).

Looks like you guys had fun!