Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Begins.......

Well, summer begins and I am more tired than when I was working.....being a stay at home mom is TIRING!!! We have been going non stop and I don't know how I can make it the rest of the summer.....ha! I am LOVING my precious time with Davis. We have been having so much fun and I look forward to waking up with him every morning. Here are some pictures of our first two weeks of summer! Notice: Davis is with lots of girls because all of my friends have girls....I have got to get him around more boys ha.....he is a lady's man in the making!

May 30th - We met our friends Jenn and Derek and their little girl Tayler for lunch and a play date at the park. We had the best time!

"WEEEEE"

Davis and Tayler



Derek and Davis looked like twins....I had to get a picture...too cute! Derek is tall and Davis looks so cute walking beside him.

"Follow me Mr. Derek!"




June 1st - I took Davis to a teacher friend's pool and this is what he thought about that........


Davis LOVES the beach and bath time so I thought there would be no problem in the pool, but I was WRONG!! I was thinking this is going to be a LOOOOONG summer......until Hunter came and cheered Davis right up....he loves little boys!


Teacher Friend's Kiddos

Davis sharing his shark with Hunter
Hey may have not loved the pool....but he loved the shower!
Georgia and Davis
Camille, Natalie, Georgia & Davis


June 2nd - Gillette and I took Geogria and Davis to my mom and dad's neighborhood pool and they had a blast!! Davis did much better today!! :)



Davis loved the kid pool area, but he loved cruising around the lounge chairs and tables and trying to take every one's cell phones and get in their coolers or bags.....good thing he is such a charmer or we would have been in BIG trouble!!
June 4th - Aunt Anna came to stay with us for a few days.....I should have taken more pictures. Davis had so much fun with Anna.......he loved showing off all his new tricks to her. I loved having Anna stay with us......I think of her as my own sister even though she is a sister-in-law!! She is the sister I never had....I LOVE you Anna!!
June 8th - We started mom and tot gymnastics today and so far Davis is the only boy.....oh no!! I don't think he minds but his daddy does!! Hopefully more boys will sign up next time. He did great at his first class....but you could tell he was the youngest one there....he is not the best at following directions....he kind of did his own thing but we are working on it.
CHEESE!!! This is my cheesy smile, but I had to put it in because I LOVE Davis' face here! He is all smiles and laughs....I just love his personality!
June 9th - Georgia came over for a play date. We went to the playground and then came back to the house to cool off.....Davis pushed Georgia in his car....what a little gentleman!

June 11th - Nana came to spend the night with us and watch Davis while I tutored on Thursday! She got Davis this little pool and Davis and Hershel were entertained for hours without even taking it outside and filling it with water.....SWEET!! I wonder how long this will last??

We went back to Mrs. Lisa's pool and Davis was much better this time....NO tears....YAY!!!!

June 12th - We went and spent the day in Douglasville. We had Molly Kate's birthday party and Lance played golf with his dad. We had a fun day. Davis had fun at the birthday party, but I think he had more fun in Karen's laundry room....he tried to sweep and clean...and he even attempted to pick up a watermelon!!

Me & Molly Kate, Gail & Davis, Martha & Emma
Baby Emma is so stinking cute....I could have held her all day.....She was smaller than Davis when he was born and she is 7 weeks old.....ha....maybe our next baby will be a normal newborn size!!
Right after this picture Davis started blowing kisses to everyone taking pictures.....almost like he was a movie star!!

He was ready to show Molly Kate what all this opening present stuff was all about!

Birthday Girl.....Molly Kate
Good-Bye kisses to the Birthday Girl!

WOW....that was a LONG post!!

7 comments:

Jus and Kat said...

Cute pics Kim! Looks like its shaping up to be a fun and busy summer for you guys. I love that Davis is constantly surrounded by girls. We have the opposite problem with Faith; all of her friends are boys (which means they should probably meet ;)!

Kat @ Keeping the Faith

Amber said...

Great pics, Kim! Did you get a new camera?! Landon has the same problem of being surrounded by many more girls than boys. But, it's fun to watch him really come out of his shell when he is around boys. He's much wilder and rougher. :) Let's definitely get a pool date on the calendar for July once I get back from Haiti!!! Enjoy more summer time with your cute little man!

Kim said...

Katrina---It sound like we need to get together for a play date with our friends....I need to meet your friends with boys and you can meet my friends with girls...ha!

Kim said...

Amber - I am glad you like my pictures....I did not get a new camera. We got a new camera when Davis was born the Cannon Rebel SLR and I love it I just don't know how to use all the features....I would love to take a class to learn more...but for now I have fun experimenting!

Justin and Kristin said...

Hey Kim! The pictures of Davis are adorable! I can't wait to meet him when you get back from vacation. Good for him that Connor is another girl! He is such a cutie!

Erin Duvall said...

Loved all the pics. He is just too cute and definately the ladies man. So much that Ava was jealous when she saw the pics of him getting close to Molly Kate. She is going to turn up her charm next time she sees him. She's working on her beach tan this week. Says she wants to look like a tropicana girl:)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! So glad y'all could come! Glad y'all are enjoying your summer!!!