Friday, February 18, 2011

Katelyn Jule Cone's Arrival

Well, I know I have let way TOO much time go since blogging, I have barley blogged about this pregnancy....I will have to go back and post though, I have pictures I have just not taken time to do the blog entries. Overall, this was a great pregnancy...........totally different than Davis. No swelling......need I say more...haha! :)

We were scheduled for a C-Section (we decided to do a repeat C-Section since Davis was a C-Section I did not want to take any chances) on Wednesday, February 23rd. Well, I woke up at 6:30 AM on Wednesday, February 16th to my water breaking......OH MY!! So much for my relaxing planned C-Section where I could go in relaxed, bathed, make up on etc. We called my mom to come over to watch Davis, began packing the car, and prayed that we would make it to the hospital in time since it was RUSH HOUR traffic and we had to travel to Atlanta on GA 400. Lance was very calm....I on the other hand was a little NERVOUS!

Our last family picture as a family of 3.



Me and my little Buddy!

Davis telling his sister "bye"


Katelyn Jule Cone was born at 1:00 PM.
She Weighed 7 pounds and she was 20 1/2 inches long.
She is healthy, beautiful, and a true gift from above!
We LOVE our new family of 4!
It is GO time!

Dr. Hsiao with Katelyn....we LOVED our doctor and were so glad he was able to deliver Katelyn since it was no longer scheduled we didn't know if he would be able to deliver her.

She CRIED like crazy and Dr. Hsiao let us all know that she already had a major attitude...ha!

We can already tell this girl knows how to work it!

We were SHOCKED at how much hair (JET BLACK) she has! She honestly needs a haircut already!




Me seeing my little girl for the first time!



Anyone have a hair bow?



Lance was taking all the pictures.....and I just noticed no pictures of him. :( I promise he was there, supporting me the whole time. I am so blessed to have such an awesome husband!

4 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Congratulations you guys! I am so happy for you. Hope you are getting rest and that all continues to go well. She is beautiful, and I LOVE her hair.

Susannah said...

Oh Kim! Congrats! For some reason I thought you were due later! She is beautiful!! I see Dr Hsaio next week! I was wondering what would happen if you went into labor before the C section! Good to know! I'm so excited for y'all! I have about 16 more weeks!

Amber said...

Congratulations, Cone family! Katelyn is just beautiful...and her hair is just amazing! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear how your transition goes. Don't hesitate to ask for help from family and friends!!! God bless you and your new family. :)

Amy said...

She is so precious Kim. And I love all your pictures of Davis meeting her for the first time. Those are my all time favorite of my girls. Ansley thought Kylie was a real "baby doll". I relived my experience of labor when I read yours. I woke up at 7am in labor and had to drive down in rush hour too. And, Kylie just like Katelyn had a head full of hair. I thought when I saw Kyky thefirst time, she looked a little like Elvis-ha!Enjoy every moment! I will have to come visit one day!