Friday, February 18, 2011

Katelyn's First TWO days of Life!

Katelyn has been doing wonderful! We love her so much. Here are some pictures from her first couple of days. Davis has been with his Nana and Papa since Thursday and we have really missed him. We are going home from the hospital on Saturday and cannot wait to have our family of 4! Enjoy the pictures!
Katelyn and Papa







Katelyn and Meme

Davis giving Katelyn a HUG!





Lance, Davis, Opa & Katelyn


Meme & Nana with Davis and Katelyn
Me and my baby girl!


I got out of the shower and saw this when I came out! I LOVE Lance....he is the best Dad! Do you think she already has her Daddy wrapped around her finger....I do!! :)
Davis came to visit his sister with Nana on Friday. He had a pretty good visit, but he was very concerned when Katelyn would cry and he would start to cry.....oh my, I am going to have my hands full....LOL! Sorry for all the pictures, they were all just so special to me, I had to post them all for my memories. Davis loves his little sister so much.......sometimes a little too much as you can see...ha! More pictures to come in their matching shirts. :)



Me and my babies!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim for the pictures. What a cute family. Love you all. Mom

Susannah said...

She us just beautiful! Where did you get those shirts? she looks just like Lance!!!

Amber said...

I just LOVE all the pictures! I'm getting baby fever looking through them. :) Best of luck settling in today as a family of 4!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are doing so well. Katelyn is beautiful, but what else would we expect? She has beautiful parents! Love the pictures of Davis and the baby, and the video is priceless. Can't wait to see Katelyn in person. Love you. Aunt Wa Wa (it pains me to sign that, but you know who it is) :-)