Friday, March 11, 2011

Katelyn's Newborn Pictures "Sneak Peek"

I have so much to update!  I will try to get an update up this weekend with some recent pictures, but until then here is a "sneak peek" of Katelyn's newborn pictures.  We were unable to book pictures with our photographer Katherine and I was so bummed.  She moved to Tennessee and you have to book pictures around when she will be in town which can get tricky.  She couldn't get to us until the end of March and I knew I wanted pictures of Katelyn when she was just a couple of weeks old, so I went with another photographer that a friend recommended and I was so nervous, but after seeing what she captured I am so excited to see the rest of the pictures, and now I think I am in love with two photographers. 

These pictures were taken when Katelyn was exactly two weeks old.  Mom went with me and we took Davis for the first few minutes but he was all out of sorts since we were at the photographer's house, I am really not sure how those turned out, we shall see!

Once she posts all the pictures I will put them on our blog, but until then enjoy these on her blog.

http://www.jonesyraephotography.com/

No comments: