Monday, March 14, 2011

Katelyn's Nursery

I have now found out how much time it takes to take care of two little ones.....for all of you who have kiddos and blog, feed your kids, clean, shop, cook (Well...Lance does that thankfully!), do the laundry, have me time (I don't know what that is anymore) etc......I don't know how you do it!  Hence....why I am so behind on my blogging.  I soooo want to get caught up but I just don't know when I will have the time.  Maybe this weekend.....we shall see!  When I do have time, I usually choose napping over blogging...ha! 

Here are some pictures of her nursery so far.  It is not fully complete, but I will post pictures of the finished product when it is complete.

It is not the typical pink nursery that I dreamed I would want......it is actually not pink at all, but I am totally in LOVE with it and I think it is something she can grow into.






These curtains are to DIE for and they bring the whole room together!  Lance's aunt made them for me and I could not be more happy.....they turned out AWESOME...I could put them in my room I love them so much. 




More Pictures To Come....that is just a little "peek". 
Katelyn moved in her room last week and has been doing so good!

6 comments:

Brandy said...

The nursery pics are awesome. I love the print and the colors - very cool! You are right - the curtains are awesome!

Kasi Sexton said...

My Hannah has the same crib and similar changing station (we opted for the 3-drawer chest as opposed to the dresser/hutch). I STILL love it! Although - if your daughter is anything like my daughter, she will just LOVE to chew on her crib! Evidently, this crib must taste wonderful! :o)

Amy said...

Her room is so pretty! What is so funny is that 2 years later, Kylie's room is still in process. Its something about those second babies-God love them. We just don't have time to dwell on all the perfect details of their rooms like we do with the first. Thanks goodness they don't care!! I hope you are hanging in there and doing good!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, &, Regan said...

LOVE it!!!

Kiley said...

Her nursery is sooo cute!! Hadley's room isn't pink either! I need to call ya soon and see how things are going. I miss you, give Katelyn and Davis loves from us here in Vegas!

Anne Marie said...

Kim,

Its been forever since I have blogged, but was just getting caught up and looked back at Katelyn's nursery and since I have been sewing I saw her curtains... They are GORGEOUS and so unique!!! Anne Marie