Monday, September 29, 2008

Ashley Lane's Baby Shower "Baby Henry"

Ashley, Me, and Henry's Blanket
(This is one of my favorites blankets. It is the first one we made with yellow and blue and it turned out so cute!! I hope Henry likes it as much as I do.)

The Girls: Kelley, Jackie, Ashley, Tara, and Me

We had a nice day at Ashley's shower for Baby Henry! Henry got some of the cutest things. He is so blessed to have such a wonderful mom and dad! Lance and I went to college with Ashley, but did not become friends with her and Jon until after college. We have become friends through Kelley Warnock. I am so glad we have met her and John through Kelley. We all have a great time together, and now we will have babies around the same age, so that will be fun too! Ashley is due in November, so now I have someone to call with all my questions.



No comments: