Friday, September 12, 2008

We are now BLOGGERS!!

Okay, we are finally going to begin blogging so that our family and friends can experience our life with us. I always said I would start a blog once we had a baby, and since our new addition is coming on April 15th, I thought I would start familiarizing myself with the blogging world. This is a first for me, so it may take me a while, but I promise to keep it updated so you can see what we are up to. My cousin Kiley helped direct me in the direction to get a "cute" background!! I thought that was at least a good start. Now I just have to figure out how to load pictures from our digital camera and we will be all set. I know I am a little behind, but I will get there!! I have enjoyed keeping in touch with my cousins and friends that I don't get to see frequently through their blogs. Lance and I are looking forward to this new chapter in our lives and are excited to share these moments with all of you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!