Monday, September 29, 2008

Kim Murphy's Baby Shower "Murphy Twins"

Jackie, Kim, and Barbara
These are the baby blankets my mom and I made for the Murphy Twins.

Kim and Me

One of my friends from childhood, Kim Murphy is pregnant with twins, yes that is right twins!! She is having a boy and a girl, such a special blessing to have one of each. By looking at her you would never know she is having twins; she looks fabulous. They are hoping to have her hold off on delivering the babies until November. My mom was supposed to be going to this shower with me, but they had my dad's high school reunion in St. George, Utah, so I was on my own for the long drive to Covington!! My mom HATED to have to miss this. We will be going to dinner soon, so she can see Kim before the babies arrive. Barbara was so nice to invite Lance to come with me and hang out with the guys at her house. This was so nice, because I did not have to drive by myself. I have been so tired lately, so it worked out perfect! Lance drove and I slept! What a GREAT husband!! My mom and I made our handmade baby blankets for Kim; I think this has become our new trademark. They are so much work, but the end results are worth it; they are precious and sooooo soft!! Kim got so many cute things for her babies. I was taking notes the whole time so I will know what to register for. We all had a great time, as we always do at the Garceau family events. We can't wait to meet the Murphy Twins in person!

No comments: