Thursday, November 20, 2008

20 Weeks......Half Way Point

Baby Cone always is covering his face. I think it is precious! You can even see his little ear. :)
He is definitely a boy. The arrow is pointing to his little "goods".
Ok - This is not like me, but here is a 20 week belly shot! I know I know, it is getting bigger by the second you do not have to tell me. I know you out of towners just have to see it. You could not see it as well with my shirt covering my belly so you actually get to see the real thing.....

Our 20 week appointment went great! My mom, dad, and Blake came with us to the ultra sound. Needless to say, it was interesting with all of us there. I was glad they all came. We did get off to a rough" start. Dr. Bills had to lay down the law with my Dad, Blake, and Lance. Before we started the ultrasound, the guys were goofing around and making a few jokes, and immediately the doctor said they would have to carry their conversation outside or be quite so he could concentrate and talk to us. Who ever thought you would get in trouble at the doctor's office.......well, they did (HAHA). Anyway we were all quite after that. It was quite interesting. The doctor must have been having a bad day......or at least I hope. Dr. Bills examined and measured all the major organs today to check for any deformities. Everything looked perfect. Baby Cone weights 11 ounces. We couldn't ask to hear anything better than that. The due date is still up in the air, but sometime around the beginning of April. We can't wait! Continue to keep Baby Cone in your prayers. We love you all!

8 comments:

Jensen Fam said...

Your belly is so cute! I love your maternity jeans too! What kind are they? I can never find any I really like! Are you feeling the baby move all the time now?

Anonymous said...

You look so CUTE!!!! I always knew you would be the cutest little prego mommy! So glad you posted pics for us to see!

Susan

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

He is so cute. We love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Baby Cone is lookin' good!

Kelley

Anonymous said...

What a precious little guy. AND you look absolutely beautiful!! Happy Anniversary and congratulations on five years of wedded bliss!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kim and Lance,
It was great having you both here this weekend and of course our precious grandson. The love I feel for him is overwhelming. Next year this time we will have even more to be thankful for. Our family has been very blessed. Thank you both for bringing so much joy to our lives.

love and prayers,
mom

Amy said...

Baby Cone is too cute! He just wants to keep you and Lance guessing over what his litte face looks will look like, although we all know he will be adorable!
You look good! Keep enjoying the growing belly and remember for the next 20 weeks-eat everything you want and lots of it. This is one of the only times you will ever enjoy the fact that your belly is getting bigger by the day-haha!
Take care,
Amy

Erin Duvall said...

So happy for you guys Kim. Your belly is cute. Can't wait for your little baby boy to be hear.