Friday, November 14, 2008

Wicked the Musical

I know these next posts are a little behind because I have not posted in a while. My mom and I had a girl's night on October 29th. We went with some ladies from church to see the musical Wicked at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta. We had a really good time. I loved the music and the acting was wonderful. My mom and I had a mother daughter dinner before the play; that was so nice! My mom and dad just got back from a two week trip to Germany so I was able to get all the details on that. They had a wonderful time and their pictures were amazing. We have family members from Germany, so my parents were able to travel to towns where some of our ancestors lived. I hope to take a trip to Germany one day!

I love spending quality time with my mom. My mom is like the sister I never had. I am so glad we are close and can have fun spending time together. I look up to my mom so much and I hope that I can be even half the mother she was to my brother and me. She is so special. I LOVE you mom! Thanks for all you do for me!

5 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

OOOOooooo.........I’m so jealous. I’ve been wanting to see Wicked for some time now. I’m glad you had a great girls night. Sounds like loads of fun. Can't wait to see more pictures of your little man. Our little family is doing Great! Thanks for asking.

Unknown said...

It was a fun night. Thanks for the nice comments. You will make a great mother!

Mom.

Jensen Fam said...

We'd love to get together! We won't be home for Thanksgiving festivities but we will be home in December. We'll have to meet up! Post pictures of your bedding and the progress of your nursery. Those pics are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim!! Your blog looks so cute!! I love that we can see all about you and baby Cone!! Keep us updated! :)

Love,
Susan

Image Retouching said...


Image Retouching is a standout amongst the most noteworthy administrations in Image altering. It expedites a positive vibe and look the Image. The majority of the end-level clients are in extraordinary necessities of image retouching Services. Be that as it may, you should be cautious while choosing the best one.Chat discussion end Type a message....