Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby Nursery Update

The nursery is pretty close to being finished. Now all we need is Davis. :) Our bumper is not in the crib because I am getting extenders put on the ties. They were not long enough to tie around the crib. Our friend Janet gave us the letters DAVIS and they matched everything perfectly. The look awesome over the bed!
These are the curtains that Lance's aunt Tricia made for us. Didn't they turn out wonderful. They really brought the whole room together.

I have dreamed of the way my nursery would look forever. I guess kind of like little girls dream of their wedding day forever. The room came out better than my dreams. I LOVE it!! I am so thankful for everyone that helped us put it together. Davis' room was put together with lots of LOVE!

3 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

wow wow wow. his room is so so cute. I am so impressed. It is the mot adorable roomI've ever seen.

Jensen Fam said...

That room is amazing! It turned out so cute! I am so glad the letters match so well! I was a little worried but I think they look adorable! Great job on choosing such cute colors and decor! And those 4D pictures are adorable. I can't wait to see what this little guy looks like!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. Now all its missing is THE MAN!!!