Saturday, February 7, 2009

Second Baby Shower

This shower was hosted by my friends Lori Bolick and Jane Ramsey. We did a breakfast shower at 9:00 which was perfect. I invited teacher friends from school and parents that I still keep in touch with. It was such a fun shower and good time to catch up with everyone; especially since I am at a new school I do not get to see these friends nearly enough. I had the best time today. Lori and Jane did a fantastic job! The shower was wonderful and the company was perfect.

My mom made this for our shower last week and it was so cute we just had to use it again.

Lori and JanePrecious diaper cake! Lori's mom Peggy made this. I think it is way too cute.

Opening presents.........what a crowd! With all these teachers there was never a quiet moment.




I LOVED this picture frame!!

This was from Lori and Jane. It was so cute. It is a board covered in fabric that matches our curtains. You can use it to put pictures on. They placed all kinds of gift cards to our favorite stores so we can treat ourselves. They even thought of Lance.....he had a golf gift card on there. What a cute idea. :)


My sister in law, Anna, my mom, and my mother in law, Gail. It was so nice to have all of them at the shower today. Family is so important to us. I don't know what we would do without the support of both of our families. We LOVE you all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, its official. I am truly going over the edge. I am just sitting here looking at these pictures .... and crying. Yall are so blessed and you have wanted this little guy for so long. He is going to be one lucky little guy. So loved, so cherished. And God has blessed you with the wonderful gift of two families that blend and love each other. (We have that also with Katie and Chad~ adore his parents). What a gift that truly is!!!