Saturday, February 7, 2009

First Baby Shower

Beth Edwards, Susan Foster, Me,
Kelley Warnock, Julie Massey, and Mom
January 31st was our first baby shower for Davis. It was so much fun!! This shower was given by some of my best friends and my mom. Beth Edwards, and Susan Collins were friends from college. Kelley Warnock is a friend I met after college even though we were at Berry College at the same time. Julie Massey is my best friend from high school. Hard to believe that we have kept in touch all these years. It is so important to have great friends, and I have to say Lance and I have been blessed with the best friends ever!! Friends are truly a gift from god. I don't know what you would do without them.

We had a drop in shower from 11 - 1 for family friends and girlfriends from high school and college. It was so nice to see everyone; especially those who I do not get to see too often. Davis received some really nice things........he is already spoiled and he has not even arrived yet. Everyone brought a book to the shower instead of a card. That was my favorite part. I guess that is the teacher in me. Everyone signed their book so now Davis has his own library started. He better LOVE reading!!


Isn't this the cutest cake ever?? This Cake was to DIE for!! First of all it was so cute that no one wanted to eat it; but once we FINALLY cut it we were so glad!! It was wonderful!! Sorry if you left the shower before we cut the cake......you missed out! :)

The cake matches Davis' room decor. :)

Once I brought all the baby stuff home it really hit us that our life is about to change forever. We cannot wait to begin this new chapter in our lives. Thanks to everyone who came and helped with this shower. It was wonderful!

No comments: