Sunday, April 25, 2010

Great Friends!!

We LOVE spending time with our friends! Today's sermon at church was about how your friends can be so influential in your life and how important it is to surround yourself with friends who share the same values. As we left church today, I was thinking about how thankful I am for the friends we have. Our friends have truly made us better people and I thank God daily for blessing us with these friendships! I pray that Davis can learn to pick good friends as he gets older......I now realize how important your friends can be!

Last week, we went to eat with Casey and Kelley and had so much fun! Davis was very social at dinner, and he met a little girlfriend as soon as we sat down to eat....they kept looking at each other all night. Davis dropped most of his food on the floor because he kept turning around to look at his new friend......ha! He is so funny!


Davis LOVES he Aunt Kelly and Uncle Casey!

"Uncle Casey....are you really missing my 1st birthday for a golf trip?"

"Oh well, by dad says that is a good excuse and I will understand why when I am older!"

No comments: