Thursday, November 4, 2010

Burt's Pumpkin Farm

~October 3rd~
One year is such a change......I cannot believe that this was Davis exactly one year ago at Burt's!
I love this tradition we have of going to Burt's pumpkin farm, and next year we will have a little girl to go to this farm...I can't wait! We missed having Casey and Kelley there with us...hopefully they can make it with us next year. Enjoy the pictures......I know there are a lot I just couldn't narrow it down!


Davis LOVED this hayride, he smiled like this the whole time! He continually said "hi" to the tractor driver. We all had so much fun watching him. He did not want to get off.



Davis and Opa enjoying the view.


"Which one should I pick?"







3 comments:

Kasi Sexton said...

These are great pictures Kim! I just said this on Jennifer Coffee's facebook pictures - why is it that pumpkin pictures always turn out so well? I absolutely love our pumpkin pictures from Burt's last year, and I'm sure I will love them this year (if we can ever make it)!

Susannah said...

Kim, I am so excited for you!! What is your due date again? I am dying to talk to you!! How is your new job??

Davis looks adorable, and I still can't believe that Emma and Davis have never met. We went to Burt's too-if is so cute!

Updat me pls!!

Hillary Hull said...

YIPPEEE! You updated your bloggity blog! Love it!