Thursday, November 4, 2010

Catch Up....Random Pictures From August and September

Well, I know I have been MIA for quite a while. This whole working from home thing has been quite an adjustment not to mention, dealing with the exhaustion of pregnancy and keeping up with a toddler....I am POOPED!!

I really am enjoying my new job, but it has been very challenging. I have had to learn so much plus figure out how to work from home which was much harder than I would have thought. I thought I would have so much time to keep up with the house work, run errands etc.......and I feel like I have less time and the house is messier! I guess that is because I am here all the time. It is also hard for me to stop working at night since my work is always here I feel like I always have work to do that hangs over my head. But the good news is that it is getting better.

Although this has been very challenging, I am enjoying the opportunity to work from home and it has been such a blessing to get to spend more time with Davis. I LOVE getting up with him each morning, feeding him breakfast, and taking him to school and picking him up each day. I love the fact that he gets to take a nap in his bed each day. I love having him to myself all day on Fridays. It is these little things that make me so thankful that I took this opportunity. I am beginning to get more in a routine, but this has been a huge learning curve! Thankfully I have the most supportive husband in the world who helps me with whatever I need including grocery shopping and cooking.....I couldn't be more blessed.

My goal is to get in more of a schedule and begin making more time for myself and Lance....so hopefully I will be back to blogging a little more often.

Here are some random pictures from the last couple of months.

August 25th - Saying "bye" to Anna as she left us all for Charleston!

August 27th - Kim and I hosted a baby shower for our dear friend Judith and baby Jackson!

Kim, Judith & Me - Lance and I set Judith and Kim both up with their now husbands.
**I am about 14 weeks along here**

August 28th - Lance and Davis before church. Lance and I have started teaching sunday school each week. We are teaching a small group of 2nd graders and we are loving it. It is fun to teach together each week and it helps me get my teaching fix in.

August 28th - Davis showing off his NEW haircut! We love it, but I think the grandmas would have preferred it to stay long.



September 10th - Davis' first trip to Monkey Joes...he LOVED it!





This was his favorite thing....the BIG SLIDE! He wanted to go again, again and again!

September 23rd - Daddy Date Night at school!
Lance and Davis had a Date Night and he had so much fun. They went to his school, did a craft, ate refreshments, and had pictures taken. It was cute. Davis LOVES his Dada!!


September 23rd - His favorite spot to hide......the kitchen cabinets!


No comments: