Friday, November 5, 2010

October Catch Up

I was in the kitchen and it was really "quiet" which means something is up, so I went to find Davis and noticed he was in the office and this is what I found....haha! He looks like he is ready to get to work....or get in trouble! He loves to get in the chair and type on the computer.
October 9th


October 15th - Cumming Fair
Lance and I have lived here for more than seven years and have never made it to the Cumming Fair. Well, we finally went this year. Davis had fun just watching everyone around him, but his favorite thing was the animals! We need to take him to a petting zoo, I think he would have so much fun! I have to admit fairs just gross me out, but it was fun to see Davis' excitement!
He LOVED the Carousel!


But, he HATED the slide! Lance and I thought he would love it since he loves the big one at Monkey Joes.....but Lance said this one was quite a bit faster......OOOPPPPSSS!! I felt so bad after I saw his face. Don't worry he was fine about 30 seconds later and told everyone in line "bye"!

Pajama Day - October 20th
Davis and Parker
(Parker is his new friend from school and they share the same birthday!)

When I got Davis ready for school and put him in his pajamas.....he kept laughing!

"HUGS"


2 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

Well I just caught myself up on all the posts of yours I missed. Davis is such a cutie in his conductor outfit. It's amazing to see the growth from last year at Burt's Pumpkin Farm to this year. I was comparing Ava's pics last night from previous pumpkin farms. I'll probably copy you and do a comparison post as well. I'm so excited that you guys are having a little girl! I can fill you in on girls and you can fill me in on boys. It seems like a whole new world to me. I hope your pregnancy is going well. You look great in all your pics but I especially love the one of you at Judith's shower. I hope your job is bringing you less stress as you start to get into a routine. Hope to see you soon. We'll have to have you over once we move into our new house!

Justin and Kristin said...

Love seeing Davis on your blog. You look awesome, by the way! Keep posting.