Saturday, September 17, 2011

Davis' First Day of School!

Davis started back to school at the end of August and he was so EXCITED!  He walks into his school like he owns the place.  He says hello to everyone and blows kisses to some of the ladies and they all know him by name....which I hope is a good thing...ha!  Lance and I are just so blessed that Davis loves his school and that they all love on him as well.  His teacher's name is Mrs. Jennifer and Davis LOVES her!  I asked him who his best friend was the other night and he told me Mrs. Jennifer.  He is already learning so much it is amazing to see his wheels start turning.  He goes 4 days a week from 9 - 1.  This year he gets to go to PE, Music, and Chapel.  He loves this year especially because he gets to do car line and he thinks he is such a big boy.  His year is going great so far, but I have to say I was a little worried when I picked him up the first day his report for the day said, " Davis loves dress up!".  Oh, well he is ALL BOY 95% of the time!



No comments: