Friday, September 2, 2011

Missing in Action.....We are BACK!!

I am not even sure if anyone missed us in the blog world, but this BUSY MOMMA seems to have no time for blogging once Katelyn arrived, but that needs to change!  Blogging is one thing that I LOVE to do!  It is relaxing for me and helps me keep my family journal, which is why I blog.  I want to have a record of our family.  I always think how cool it would be to read a journal of my life or my parent's life.  I would love and appreciate that so much now that I am older.  I don't have time for scrap booking or anything like that, so this is my scrapbook.  I plan to print this blog one a year and have three copies made, one for us, one for Davis and one for Katelyn.  Then one day they will have the story of our family to carry on with them.  I have really fallen off the blog wagon these past 6 months.  I am not going to lie, this two kid thing really has thrown me for a loop.  I would not want it any other way, but man.....it is wearing me out!!  Most of that is because I have a two year old named Davis who does not know how to sit still for any amount of time.  He is overly curious and gets into everything!!  We are finally all getting back into a routine and I do much better when on a routine.  It just took us 6 months to get there...LOL!!  I have made a goal to have a BLOG night once a week to post about our week's happenings.  We will see if I can hold to that.  I do have to say that I have such an appreciation for all moms especially those with husbands who are serving our country and they are taking care of everything on their own.......I truly don't know what I would do without my helpful hubby!  He is amazing and I am just so thankful that I married my best friend and we work so well together.  I am going to back post the past 6 months little by little, but I decided to just go from now on forward so I wouldn't get too far behind or overwhelmed.   So happy reading to all of you, that is if I still have any readers....LOL!!  :)

No comments: