Saturday, September 17, 2011

Part Two: Logan and Karly's Wedding

This wedding was BEAUTIFUL!  But, since I was going solo I did not get nearly as many pictures as I would have liked.  Karly was a beautiful bride and Logan was so cute the whole night!  He was so cute smiling at Karly throughout saying their vows.  You could just feel the love between them.  I LOVE weddings and love the reminders of what LOVE is.....makes me so thankful for the wonderful marriage I have and encourages me to strive to make it even better.  After the wedding ceremony it POURED and even hailed, but after a prayer and a little waiting, it was perfect by the time the guests arrived for the reception.  I am so glad I was able to go and support my cousin as well as see my family that I rarely get to see. 
Here is me and my BABY GIRL!
 My fam....missing my brother who is taking the picture!
 My cousin Kiley and her son Grayson.
 Grandma and Grandpa Pope
It is so neat to see these two still so in love to this day.  They are such a great example of what true love is.  They will be married 60 years in November, and their love simply amazes me!  I can't wait to grow old with Lance!
 Siblings of the Bride!









 Aunt Gloria arrived and swooped Katelyn away until she left....it was a nice break!  :)
 Justin and Aunt Kelli and Uncle Kelton
 Katelyn and Great Grandma Pope

 Katelyn with my cousin Amber and me....Katelyn looks a little nervous...ha!


This little guy looks like he was up to some trouble....ha!

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

What a coincidence! My sister’s name is also Karly and she is marrying Logan next month in an event space Chicago. It was great coming across this post. I got some really good ideas from here. Especially, the last one. It is actually some trouble and it doubles the fun.