Saturday, September 17, 2011

Random Picture Update - August and September

Here are some random pictures of our past month. 
 Katelyn starting solid foods - She likes all fruits, but she is not so sure about the veggies.
 Katelyn was resting on our bed while I got ready, and when I went to check on her she was playing with a bag of hair bows.
 Grandma Lightle's 80th birthday.  Davis sat by the cake and while everyone sang to Grandma.....I really think he thought all this celebration was for him!  He had the BEST time with all the attention.
 Katelyn LOVES her Daddy!

 I hope these two will be BEST friends....so far so good...LOL!


 This is Davis' new thing.  He wants a wash cloth and a spray bottle and he puts in on his lawn mower and he walks around and sprays things and then dries them off.  He is like a mini janitor!

 I LOVE these pictures!  Davis taking Katelyn for a little ride!

 Grandma Lightle and the kiddos!

Our VERY BEST friends the Warnocks and moving to Montgomery and I am so sad I can hardly stand it!  Kelley has been like a sister to me and I am going to miss her so much!  Casey and Kelley have been so close to us both throughout the years and I just can't imagine not having them close by.  Davis talks about Uncle Casey and Aunt Kelley so much.  Needless to say we have lots of road trips to AL in our near future!  We  had a quick last minute get together at their house last Sunday.  It was so nice to get to hang out, but so sad at the same time.  I was so busy talking and chasing Davis around I did not get many pictures, but here are a few.
 Katelyn and Lily----they are exactly one month apart.

 Davis and Henry saying "hi" for the first time!
 Stare Down!

 The Girls!
Me, Jackie, Kelley, Ashley, and Allison


 Katelyn is just getting so big so fast.....I really want to stop time!
 Opa's B-Day------Davis was so proud of his card to Opa
 Happy Birthday Opa!  We LOVE you!

2 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

Love the recent pics. Katelyn is so stinkin cute. And Davis is cute and hilarious with his cleaning antics.

Unknown said...

You provided a valuable service to the community. Thank you for doing such a great job all these years.
advertising agencies in pakistan | advertising agencies in Lahore | advertising agencies in Karachi