Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Cards......My Favorite Time of the Year!

Here are a few of my favorite Christmas cards from Shutterfly, but you will not find my ALL TIME favorite card here.....it will be in your mailbox very soon.
Merry Christmas!



Can I just say that I LOVE this time of year..........and one of my favorite parts of the holidays is sending and receiving Christmas cards. Everyday, I go to the mailbox eager to see who has sent us a Christmas card, and then I proudly display them on my card display and I enjoy looking at them each day!

Christmas cards is a tradition I remember as a child. Each year, my mom would have to get the PERFECT family picture! We would often complain about getting this picture (some of us still complain.....including my husband) but this is one tradition I love. I remember taking Christmas card pictures on family vacations, or taking pictures at home and dressing in coordinating colors and dad would set up the tripod and set the timer and run back and forth a thousand times until we thought we had the perfect picture. But, it never failed that the dog was not looking, someone was not smiling, someone had their eyes shut, or my dad and brother were doing something funny like bunny ears.....but we always found the PERFECT picture (it may have taken a couple of retake sessions, but we always got THE picture!). Then mom would take time to write a family letter to let our family and friends know what we have been up to. Now, I have become that mom that has to find the perfect picture for the Christmas cards.
Well, this year I found the perfect card, and the best part is.....I got 50 free cards from Shutterfly for writing this Blog post...you can't beat that...WOO WOO! A few years ago, I discovered Shutterfly and I have been addicted ever since. I have ordered Christmas cards, photo books, calendars and much more. Everything I have ordered has been of excellent quality, arrives in a very timely manner, and is very easy to do. Last year I ordered calendars for our families and they were a HUGE hit! I actually had family members ask me to make them another one this year...so I guess they liked them as much as I did. If you have not ordered your Christmas cards yet, have a party coming up, are expecting a baby, or are in search of the perfect personalized gift than Shutterfly is the place for you!

~ They have the best selection of Christmas Cards! - Check it Here:


~They have the best selection of birthday/party/shower invitations! - Check it out Here:


~And, as I mentioned above....they have the BEST calendars and the best part is they are super easy to make and they take no time at all! - Check it out Here:


If you are a blogger, you can still participate in this promotion. Go to http://big.ly/sfly2010 for more information and go there SOON before you MISS it!

3 comments:

Jus and Kat said...

Kim,

I'd love to send you one of our Christmas cards (we got ours from Shutterfly as well). If you get around to it, send me your address!

-Katrina

Amy said...

I love Shutterfly too! They make very good quality books too. I have always been pleased with everything I order from them. My cards had to be ordered from our photographer this year, but I am ordering lots of gifts from there. . .about to get started on them now!

Anne Marie said...

Kim, Once you get them all sent out, I would love to see one on your blog :) Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas :)