Saturday, April 11, 2009

Still Waiting........Belly Pictures








First of all, thank you so much for all your phone calls and prayers. We feel so blessed! Lance and I thought we may be headed to the hospital today. Yesterday I was still having the braxton hicks contractions (I guess that is what they were) about every 30 minutes. Around 2:00 today I started to get stronger contractions that felt very different and they were coming every 7 minutes. I called the doctor and I think I jinxed it because as soon as I talked with him they stopped. I am continuing to have them sporadically but nothing consistent. I guess it was a false alarm. Davis must be cozy in there. Lance and I were so excited. He started getting all the little last minute things together and then that was the end of that. Maybe we will have an Easter Baby tomorrow; that is what I am praying for. I feel like my stomach is about to explode. Just wanted to give you all an update. Lance did take some black and white belly shots for me today. We should of taken them a few weeks ago before Davis was about to explode out of the womb. Lance did a good job with the pictures being that we are not professionals by any means. At least we will have some memories of what I looked like pregnant. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. We will update the blog frequently at the hospital once we finally get there, so stay tuned for upcoming news. We love reading your comments and seeing who visits our blog, so leave us a comment! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you two!!

I've been checking your blog every day! I keep expecting to hear the exciting news that Davis has arrived. Hang in there Kim... not much longer! I love the pictures you've taken-- both Justin & Lance did great!

Love you both,
Tara

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim!

Great pictures! Lance did a good job! I hope you had a great Easter with your family. We'll be waiting for the big news anxiously! Only a few more days. Talk to you soon!

Beth

Janet said...

Lovely pictures! Good luck, hopefully he arrives soon!

Cathy and Will Wiley said...

Kim and Lance! I can't believe that little baby is not here yet! But Kim, you look so great! I love the pictures...and it's kinda special that Lance took them...

Good luck...we can't wait to hear the news!

Cathy and Will

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Lance did a great job! The pictures look so good. What a fun idea. Can't wait to see Davis pictures. Good luck guys.

Jensen Fam said...

Congratulations on the arrival of baby Davis! I was so excited to hear your news! Way to go!! Congrats again and enjoy all the fun (and no sleep) parenthood brings!! :)

Erin Duvall said...

Congrats on Davis. I can't believe he was almost 10 pounds! Can't wait to see pics of that little baby. You are a trooper Kim