Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy as Ever!

Jodi, Julie, and Me
Julie's Baby Shower
My two best friends from high school. It is so nice to keep in touch with such great friends!
Aunt Kelley and Davis

When we went to Derek and Jenn's baby shower we left Davis with his Nana and Papa because their house was right on the way to the shower. Casey and Kelley drove with us and the guys played golf with Lance's dad while Kelley and I went to lunch with Gail and Anna and then we went to the baby shower. It was fun to hang out with friends and I know Davis had fun with his Nana. While we were there, Gail's friend Karen came over and brought her grandchild Charlie. Charlie has a new baby sister Molly Kate so he was fascinated with Davis. He was so cute with him. He says the cutest things. he told Davis he could just eat him up. He also touched his head and said he was baptised......is that not precious. Charlie's dad is a preacher......looks like Charlie may be following his footsteps.

Charlie, Karen, and Davis


Me, Jenn, and Kelley
Jenn's Baby Shower

We have been so busy lately It seems like every weekend we have something going on which has been fun.....but tiring with a little one now. We had two baby showers in a row. One for our friends Jenn and Derek. We went to college with Derek and we have now become good friends with his wife Jenn. She is also a teacher so we have tons in common. Then I had a shower for one of my best friends from high school Julie. Julie is married to a friend of ours from high school Jake. Jenn and Julie are both having girls; so I had fun getting their gifts together!! My mom helped me make some baby quilts which turned out so cute......I should have taken a picture. Now this weekend we have a shower for our friend Katie who is having a boy. Yeah, at least one boy for Davis to hang out with. I don't know what he is going to do with all these girls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice picture of you with Julie and Jodie. I'm glad you all stay in touch. High School friends are special. It seems like yesterday you were all hanging out and waiting to start college...my time flies!!!

Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures with Herschel!!! That's some good kisses he is getting!!!
Karen P.

Unknown said...

I loved this ! And Im so glad I found you guys after all these years. Even though its been years the feelings are still the same, you kids were so small but look the same! Davis is absolutely gorgeous!!
Sylvia :)