Thursday, July 30, 2009

I LOVE Hershel!

"Nice Tongue Hershel!""You are so funny!"
"Hershel, will you kiss my hand?"
"Hershel, will you be my buddy?"


I love feet pictures.



The past few weeks Davis has started watching Hershel and following Hershel's movements with his eyes. Today was the first day I have seen him interact with Hershel. When Hershel would lick his hand he would laugh and then pull his hand away. Then a few minutes later he would stick his hand out and Hershel would lick him and he would laugh again. He also was touching his fur and smiling. It was so cute. I try to keep Hershel out of Davis' face as much as I can, but sometimes he is too quick and sneaks in a little kiss before I can get him away. Here are a few pictures I took of Davis today playing on our bed. He loves to lay on our bed and look at the ceiling fan. Today I took Davis to see Lance at work. They have a new office, so before we left I talked with Davis about NOT pooping on the floor like he did last time. Everyone in the office loved seeing Davis and he did NOT poop on the floor so I guess they will have us back.

3 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, &, Regan said...

Kim, Davis is too cute! I love these pictures.

Anonymous said...

Kim, what cute pictures. Hershel seems to love Davis.

Nana

Erin Duvall said...

I love him Kim. Oh, and Cooper and Ava play together all the time. She loves her dog. And he gets licks in all the time. Nothing I can do about it. She kinda asks for it and she laughs so hard when he does it. Doggies are a babies best friend.