Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July

Mom and I walked the Peachtree Road Race today. We had the BEST time!! This is a tradition we have started and hope to continue. Next year I hope to run it so I need to recruit mom another walking buddy. Last year my Aunt Linda and Uncle Jamie came out from Utah to run the race. They are big time runners. They finished the race before my mom, Kelley, and I even began to walk. Lance stayed home with Davis. Thanks Lance for letting me escape for a while. I had so much fun!


Watching fireworks with MeMe and Opa

Later that night we ate dinner and mom and dads and watched the fireworks on the golf course. We could see them perfectly! Davis sat on mom's lap the whole time and did not even flinch. I thought he may cry because of the noise. He was so good and it looked like he was even watching the fireworks. I am not sure if he could see them or not, but he sure did stare up at the sky.


Daddy and Davis


Family Picture

Happy 4th of July!
We are off to Destin, Florida tomorrow morning to spend the week at the beach with Lance's family. We will see how Davis does on his first road trip. We are keeping our fingers crossed for a SMOOTH ride!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Ahhh fun! I did the peachtree too. It was great. Davis is getting so big!!