Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am Three Months Old

Hershel just had to get in my three month picture. He LOVES me!
"Don't mess with me, this is my 3 month mean face!"




Dear Family and Friends,

It seems like I just wrote a letter. Boy does time go by fast. I am doing great and am loving being a baby. One thing is for sure; I do not want to miss out on anything. I don't really like to take naps during the day because I do not want to miss anything fun. My mom and dad say this is a problem and have tried to make me take naps. I cry and cry and no one comes to my rescue so I eventually fall asleep. I guess I do feel better when I take a nap, but it sure is not fun. I am continuing to sleep about 9 to 10 hours during the night, so why in the world do my parents think I need to nap??

This was a very busy month for me. My Great Grandma and Grandpa Pope came to visit all the way from St. George Utah. My Great Grandpa came all the way out here to give me a baby blessing. He gave my mom a baby blessing 30 years ago so that was neat to have him bless me too. My Uncle Kelton and Kelli also came out from St. George Utah along with my cousin Kiley and her daughter Hadley from Las Vegas and my Aunt Kathy from Arizona. My cousin Hadley is two years old and so much fun. I cannot wait until I am two years old. Hadley could walk around and do so many cool things. I had so much fun with all the family, but I was worn out when they went home. They kept me really busy. While they were here I went to the aquarium for the first time. I loved looking at all the fish. I also went to the Varsity in Atlanta for the first time.

My dad turned 30 this month and my mom turns 30 next month. They are getting OLD!! I watched fireworks with Opa and MeMe and did not even get scared. I loved looking at the fireworks. I also spent a week at the beach (Destin, Florida) this month with my mommy, daddy, Great Grandma Cone, Nana, and Papa. I had so much fun. I was happy as long as I was outside. While I was at the beach I found the greatest toy and it is connected to me at all times..........MY FEET! Feet are really fun; I wish I found them earlier. I took the best naps out on the covered deck. My Nana and Papa made me a comfy bed that I loved to lay on. I was not scared of the water at all. I can't wait to go back next year and play in the water and build sand castles. My mom and dad said I was too little to do all those fun things this year.

I love to lay on my activity mat and look and play with all the toys that hang over my head. I swing at the toys with my fists and sometimes I get lucky and grab one with my hand. I like to hold my lovey bear and frog and I put anything I can in my mouth.

I can do so many new things. I feel like I do new cool things everyday. Here are some of my cool things from this month:
  • I was blessed by my Great Grandpa Pope
  • I met my Great Grandma and Grandpa Pope
  • I went to the Atlanta Aquarium
  • I watched fireworks on the 4th of July
  • I went to Destin, Florida and stayed at Great Grandma Cone's beach house
  • I am sleeping through the night (between 9-10 hours)
  • I am eating every 3 hours and I can go all night without eating
  • I LOVE my food.........I am drinking 7-8 ounces
  • I am getting so strong.....I love to kick my legs real hard
  • When on my tummy, I can lift my head and chest up with no help
  • I am really close to rolling over
  • I love to stand up while someone is holding me
  • I can hold my head with no support at all
  • I like to sit up with help
  • I am using my hands all the time
  • I bat at objects
  • I hold objects that are put in my hand
  • I like to cuddle with my bear or frog lovey
  • I grab hold of anything I can and try to put everything in my mouth
  • I found my feet and now I grab them all the time
  • I smile at people
  • I am starting to laugh
  • I am ticklish on my tummy
  • I laugh when someone touches my nose and makes a beeping sound
  • I blow spit bubbles out of my mouth
  • I am drooling LOTS
  • I am sucking my thumb when I am tired or hungry
  • I like to listen to MeMe, Daddy, and Mommy sing songs to me
  • I DO NOT like to take naps and I get red circles around my eyes when I get tired
  • I LOVE to be naked
  • I TOOT and POOP all of the time
  • I like to watch Hershel
  • I love playing on my activity mat
  • I like riding in cars as long as they are moving

I will write again soon!

I love you all so much!

Davis


3 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

I love the letters you write. He is so cute and getting so big Kim. I'm so glad yall had a good time at the beach and you and Lance got to spend some alone time together. I haven't been to the Red Bar in years. I love that place.

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute. I loved seeing him yesterday. He is one lucky little man!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Having them cry it out is so hard. I hated having to do that, but it was so worth it. Little miss had a hard time napping for the same reasons. Kaylee is now a great napper. Well comparatively. One 1 hour nap a day without crying is great to us. Keep up the great work. Davis is super cute.