Friday, January 8, 2010

Let it Snow!

Well, you got to love living in the south. We got maybe an inch of snow and everything shut down and there was no school. The roads were very icy, but it still makes me laugh after living in Massachusetts when I was a child. But, I enjoyed every minute of our snow day today. I took a long nap in my PJs when Davis took his morning nap and it was wonderful! I actually still have on my PJs at 3:00...ha! Lance went into work late this morning so it was nice to have him around. Here are a few pictures of Davis in the snow. I was going to wait until Lance got home to take pictures, but the snow was starting to melt away so I had to take the pictures without Lance. Well, Davis is down for another nap, I guess I better go shower and get out of my PJs!!
Davis looking out the window at all the snow.
"Mom, can we go outside now?"

It was FREEZING so we only stayed out for a few minutes. Davis laughed the whole time. He loved touching the snow and of course he had to try to eat it!







No comments: