Friday, January 1, 2010

Seriously?

As I have said before, I have spent a lot of money getting Hershel the perfect dog bed and he never ever will lay on it. I try to get him to all the time but finally had to give up! But, for some reason he LOVES to lay on Davis' boppy lounger and now it seems he is trying to take over his new chair. I love this picture because Hershel is all about the chair and I am not sure what Davis is doing beside him, looks like he is about to start eating the fire place which is not surprising because he tries to eat everything right now!!

"Hey Davis, can I have your chair? I will trade you 10 raw hides for the chair and I think you would like the raw hides. They will make good teethers for you!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!!! Family pets are so funny with kids!!! Happy New Year to the Cones!!!!
Karen P