Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am Nine Months Old!





Boy, is time flying by or what. We got so busy my mom forgot to post my seven and eighth month post and picture, but I am sure she is going to make me go back and write it anyway because she has to have my letters and pictures for a book she is making.....I don't know what she will do about the picture....we have no pictures of me holding a 7 or an 8....I guess she better get creative!

Exciting Moments:

  • I had a super 1st Christmas and I am already for Santa to make his visit again!
  • I am officially a very FAST crawler and I get faster every week!
  • I am very happy, but I am happiest in the morning
  • I laugh out loud all the time especially at my Daddy!
  • I take two naps, a morning and afternoon nap for about 1 to 2 hours each.
  • I pull up on everything and can stand without holding onto anything for about 5-10 seconds.
  • I like to walk using my walker toys.
  • I love my rocking chair that Aunt Brittany and Uncle Blake got for me!
  • I respond to a few words: bounce (I will start bouncing) rock (I will rock back and forth) bye bye (I will wave bye bye sometimes) kiss (I now give slobbery open mouth kisses....I know you want one) Where's Dada (I look right at Daddy) Where's Hershel (I look right at Hershel) Where's Mommy (I am still working on this, Mommy works so hard on my knowing everyone else, we have not worked on recognizing her)
  • I can say: dada, mama, mummum, yayayay, bababa
  • I weigh 20 pounds (36th percentile)
  • I am 29.5 inches tall (87th percentile)
  • I wear 12 month clothes.
  • I wear size 3 diapers.
  • I love to eat food, I have three "real food" meals a day.
  • I have four teeth on the bottom and I am getting in my four front teeth all in as my mom is writing this.
  • I have been waking up 2 to 3 times a night. I spoiled my mom and dad at the beginning by sleeping 7 to 7....now they have a taste of being sleep deprived and I don't think they are liking it.
  • I got to bed around 7 and get up about 2-3 times, but then I am up and ready to start my day between 5:30 and 6:30....that is EARLY!!
  • I recognize all my grandparents and get excited when I see them.
  • I was promoted to the "crawler" class in the church nursery, but I miss my other teachers and friends, so I sometimes cry which I used to never do.
  • I am very curious, and try to get into anything I can....I am ALL BOY!

And I once again made my post way TOO long! It is hard to cut down all your exciting moments when you have so many. I am loving life as a crawler, but I cannot wait to be a walker.......I think it will be soon.

I love you all so much!
Davis

1 comment:

Justin and Kristin said...

Oh no! He isn't sleeping! We have been giving Connor motrin at night and it has helped TREMENDOUSLY! She has eight teeth. Can you believe that! He will be crawling soon if he is standing so well. How fun!