Monday, January 25, 2010

Picture Catch Up

Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks! I have not been the best about blogging these past few weeks, so enjoy this picture walk!
Davis loves to venture out around the house. His new favorite spot is our office. He likes to pull up on this window and look outside.
Of course, Hershel has to always come and help him out!

He loves to go on rides in his little wagon that his blocks go in. Before long he will be too big for this thing, but he fits in perfectly now, and he LOVES it!!


This Sunday was a rainy and gross day! Lance and I decided to skip church and have a cozy family day at the house and get some things done. Davis and I kept our pajamas on all day, I took naps when Davis napped, Lance and I got lots of cleaning and relaxing in. It was a great day, we have not done this in a long time....I felt guilty skipping church, but it definitely was much needed time for all of us.
Davis was entertained pretty much all day by climbing all over this diaper box.

Daddy read Davis some books. I love this picture......Davis LOVES hid Dada!

"Dada, one day I am going to be just like you!"

"Just chillin with my feet propped up on the table....good times!"

Davis loves to give kisses to everyone even his bear!

He has found all sorts of new places to have fun this week......we have been busy as ever chasing him around this house!


These two have become quite the pair lately! Davis follows Hershel everywhere and Hershel follows Davis everywhere. They are like little shadows!

"Dada, what is this? I see you play with this all of the time? When can you teach me how to play with it?"




I am so thankful for my sweet husband! He has always been helpful, but he has gone above and beyond helpful when I became pregnant with Davis. I have not cooked a meal since I can remember, and he cleans the shower which I absolutely HATE! And as you can see he even changes dirty diapers....well, that may be pushing it a little, from the looks of his face, you may think he NEVER changes dirty diapers, but he does....when he HAS to!!

No comments: