Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fun Times With Georgia!

On Tuesday, Gillette and I got Davis and Georgia together for a couple hours at our friend Margaret's house. Last year, I was so worried about beginning a new job at a new school. I had the BEST friends I could have ever asked for at Sharon and I could not imagine work without them. Well, I soon found I did not need to be worried. I have met some great girls at Midway and we all have so much fun together. I work with Gillette and we had Davis and Georgia 6 weeks apart....both babies were around 10 pounds and our labors were very similiar....rough.....and ending in c-sections! So....needless to say Gillette and I have a lot in common. I wish we were able to get Davis and Georgia together more...I am looking forward to summer when we will have more time! Thanks Margaret for having us.....Lunch was fabulous!



"Georgia, can I just rest my head on your shoulder? I am getting sleepy!"

I love this picture. It looks like Davis is trying to kiss Georgia.....and she is not so sure about it!

No comments: