Saturday, February 20, 2010

Susan's Baby Shower

One of my best friend's and roommates from college is having a baby girl in April and my mom and I went to her beautiful shower today. Everything was girly and pink...I LOVED it! I hope I have a little girl one day....I just love girly stuff...ha! She is going to name her baby Caroline Ray. I just love the name and can I just say that Caroline just got some of the cutest stuff ever....girls are so fun to buy for...boys are too, but it is just not as fun as girls. I wish that Susan lived closer so that Davis and Caroline could be little buddies. Susan lives in Warner Robbins and that is TOO far away for play dates.....BOO!! Susan looked awesome and was feeling great. I have to say I am so jealous of pregnant women who have ankles and pretty feet at 30 weeks.....wishful thinking for next time....my feet were horrible if you remember my pictures! I had such a fun time catching up with friends at the shower....wish we could do it more often. Susan--you look awesome girly! I will continue praying for you and Jason, your pregnancy, and that sweet pretty baby Caroline. I can't wait to meet her...Love You!

No comments: