Sunday, February 28, 2010

KK Designs--Towel Orders--Ribbon Choices

Several of you have inquired about the towels. We are in the process of getting KK Designs website set up, but we are still open for business if you would like to go ahead and place an order. These towels would make great Easter gifts!! So far we have 10 ribbon choices. If you had a different pattern of ribbon in mind, just let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I can find it. There are tons of cute ribbons out there.

There are two different types of towels to order:

  • Hooded Towels 30 X 54 - Great for infants, toddlers, or small children
  • Bath Sheets 30 X 60 - Great for older children, teenagers, and even adults (The bath sheets will look the same as the hooded towels, minus the hood.)
Cost: $28.00 (without monogramming) $38.00 (with monogramming)

Shipping: FREE while we are getting started!! :)

If you would like to place an order, please email me the following information at: kimberlycone@comcast.net
  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Towel Choice (Hooded Towel or Bath Sheet)
  • Ribbon Choice (pick from the list/pictures below)
  • Monogramming (Yes or No) if yes please include exactly what you would like monogrammed on the towel
It will take about 5-7 days to get your order placed, made, and shipped. You will receive an email once your order is shipped to you. Inside your package, I will include an invoice and a stamped and self addressed envelope for you to send your payment back to me.


Ribbon Choices

Blue & Brown Dots

Green & Brown Dots

Blue, Tan & Brown Stripe

Brown & Pink Flowers

Pink & Green Stripe

Dark Brown & Two Blue Stripes

Brown & Pink Dots

Turquoise, Brown, Green & White Striped

Hot Pink & White Dots

Pink, Tan, & Brown Striped
Have a GREAT week!

4 comments:

Susannah said...

Kim, this is such a cool idea, I am so proud of you for doing something like this! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

So cute! You guys are so creative! You could easily sell those in boutiques and online - it just depends on how busy you want to be! :)

Let me know if you need any pointers. I've got the hookup for everything from business cards to blog designs, etc. :) I can't wait to see your online shop!

Kim said...

Hey Janet! I do want some pointers from you, I will email you and we can get in touch! I have been meaning to call you anyway, I need a birthday hat for Davis if you are interested in making it! I'll email you later today.

Amber said...

Those are some cute towels! Loved catching up on the pictures of Davis. Such a cutie!