Monday, February 1, 2010

Just Learning my Subtraction Facts!

This morning Davis was digging in my tutoring bag. I let him pull all of my things out. He especially liked the subtraction flash cards! I thought it was too cute not to take a picture of. He worked real hard on his math facts for about 15 minutes and then he started trying to eat the cards. I wonder how many facts he learned today? Ha!



"I have had enough of this learning stuff.....These subtraction facts are for the birds.......I am off to do something WAY more fun!!"

2 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

too cute. he's gonna be so smart.

tonna said...

hi Kim this is Tonna your moms friend in Utah Holy cow what cute kids we should get Davis and my little granddaughter together they both have such long eye lashes. I'm so happy for you and your family