Thursday, December 30, 2010

Big BOY Bed....here we come!

~December 23,2010~


Davis is officially becoming a BIG BOY! Since he is going to have a little sister arriving in February we thought it was a good time to switch him over to his big boy bed. He helped Lance put the bed together and he seemed really excited about his new bed.



Daddy's little helper!






Here is the finished product! Now I just have to go shopping for a few little things to make his room a little more fun. I LOVE how it all turned out, more pictures to come.






His first night in the big boy bed was on December 29th and so far so good! Lance and I had prepared for the worst, but he seems to have adjusted just fine. The first morning he cried for us to come get him, now he gets up and walks to Lance's side of the bed and says "hi".....it is so cute!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Landon got his big boy bedding for Christmas...but the mattresses won't be delivered until this Friday. It is going to be so emotional to make his bed into a big bed b/c he's my BABY! Davis looks like a boy ready to be a BIG BROTHER!

Erin Duvall said...

So glad your tranisition into a big boy bed went well. So sad to hear about Davis having to get tubes in his ear. I know surgery was scary for mom and dad but I'm glad everything went well. And I hope his hearing improves. I know it will.

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine said...

I love this room! The curtains and wall art are perfect!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, &, Regan said...

He looks SO tiny on that big bed. TOO cute!