Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Santa Claus-----Take TWO!

Breakfast With Santa with The Kreylings
@ Golf Club of Georgia
~December 12, 2010~
After our first Santa Claus trip, Lance and I started coaching Davis to LIKE Santa and it worked! We talked about Santa, read books, taught him how to say "ho, ho, ho" etc. He was LOVING Santa after a few days, so I was just HOPING that he would sit on his lap without screaming and he did. Lance and I were so excited! He went right up to him and said, "ho,ho,ho". He of course blew Santa LOTS of kisses and he could not stop looking at him, we barely could get a picture of him looking at the camera. We had a great time at our 2nd Breakfast with Santa with Meme and Opa and are looking forward to next year already!








Why do some outfits make you looks so big when you are pregnant, I thought I looked fine in the mirror, but this picture did not look like the mirror...ha!

Davis waiting for food!

No comments: