Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas with the Lightles!

Annual Christmas Trip to the Mountains - Lightle Family
Vogel State Park
December 18 - 20th
2010
This is a Lightle family tradition they started years ago. I love this tradition because it gives us time to just relax as a family which is exactly what I love about the holidays. This is my 8th trip with the family....that is so hard to believe. This is always a fun time and Lance and I look forward to it each year. I am looking forward to next year when I can actually go on the hikes. I was laughing thinking in 2008 I was pregnant with Davis and so swollen I could not do anything, in 2009 I was nursing Davis and could not leave him for long periods of time, and now 2010 I am pregnant again! Anyhoo we had a great time and are already looking forward to next year. I didn't do as well this year taking pictures because all I do is CHASE Davis!



Uncle Sam, Papa & Davis

Davis getting ready for a walk.


Nana, Davis & Great Grandma Lightle


Davis and Aunt Anna

Davis & Cousin Sarah

Davis and Cousin Tucker

Davis and Cousin Sarah
Adam, Davis & Sarah

Guitar Music - Davis loved this he danced and danced! He was eating up all the attention he was getting. Everyone would clap after a song was played and he thought everyone was clapping at him...ha!



COUSINS




No comments: