Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's Party Time!

Davis' First Christmas Party at School
~December 17, 2010~
One of the perks of working at home is being able to attend all of Davis' school events and volunteer to help, which I LOVE! His party consisted of a special snack, a craft (Making a nativity scene out of stickers), and a book exchange. It was so cute and Davis had so much fun. We are so blessed to have him in such a good class. We love his teachers Mrs. Cassie and Ms. Paddie. I know he is loved on by them each day and I could not ask for anything more!

His class, I still cannot believe they sit so nicely at this table and eat!
Mrs. Cassie helping Davis with his craft.

I love how he is looking at her here.

Trying to get a picture of Parker and Davis with their crafts, but it wasn't working out to well.



Book Exchange

No comments: