Thursday, November 12, 2009

6 Month Pictures

Well, despite Davis' behavior on Friday, Katherine still managed to get some good pictures (I have no idea how she did that because he really did not cooperate at all........I thought we were going to have to have a retake). She is amazing.....I love her work. You can now go to her website (posted below) to see our family pictures. Once you get there, click on the right box to go to her blog that is where our pictures are posted. I have posted the same pictures on here, but you can see them better on her blog. If you LOVE pictures like I do, you could look at her blog all day long! She has some awesome engagement pictures she took in New York City a couple of weeks ago that are incredible...you just have to keep scrolling down to get to them.

Enjoy!

http://www.kbirkbeckphotography.com/
























6 comments:

Kiley said...

So cute Kim! You look great! I can't believe how big he is getting! We miss you guys. Hadley is still talking about baby davis!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures Kim! They're all so good! Hope you all are doing well!

Love ya,
Tara

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out great! I love them all. What a cute family.
Love
Meme

Erin Duvall said...

the pics are great Kim. Davis is getting so big and is such a cutie. Your family looks great in the pics. I love the one you used at the top of the blog.

Anonymous said...

I hope to see yall sometime during Turkey Week! I love Davis's new pics. AND he is so smart...just like my grandchildren...already reading!!! Poor child. Too many teachers in HIS genepool!!!
Love to you all,
Karen

Jacqueline said...

These pictures turned out great - so cute. See y'all soon!